The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Democracy is Nothing More Than Mob Rule
Democracy is Nothing More Than Mob Rule (Thomas Jefferson)
Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49% - Thomas Jefferson